Thanks for the beta version of Markable, I have given it a good try I’ve just done 7 audiobooks in one batch, and it has worked brilliantly, all the converted books have the correct image displayed in iTunes.
Just one point I have to say all my books have the book image embedded into the book ID tag and the first book I did Markable found the tag and the book image was displayed ok, but then when I selected the second book for the batch MarkAble still had the image from the first book as the art work so I just had the select the correct image.
This was the same for all the books in the batch the first book cover is displayed as the art work for the rest of the books in the bath. It is not a big problem for me as all my book covers are saved in the same folder as the book files, I just have to manually select the correct artwork.
I might be wrong but I think I remember Markable looking for the embedded image in some of the first Markable 2 versions I used. I might be wrong in this but I thought MarkAble selected the embedded image first.
Anyway great work as usual thank you again for some great software